Community Game Terms
These terms and conditions govern your participation into chat competitions, promotions and games, whether through chat rooms or via Chat-o-Vision ("Chat Competitions"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, please do not enter Chat Competitions.
2. WHO WE ARE
2.1. Chat Competitions are offered to you by Gamesys Operations Limited (which we will refer to as "we" or "us"). Our principal place of business is at Suite 2, Floor 4, Waterport Place, Gibraltar GX11 1AA.
3. CHAT COMPETITIONS AND RULES
3.1. The following general rules apply:
- You must be a member of our website, 18 years or over and a resident of the UK or Ireland and physically situated in one of those countries at the time you enter any Chat Competitions.
- You should play or enter (as applicable) Chat Competitions fairly. Any attempt to influence scores or outcomes of Chat Competitions or unfairly gain an advantage may result in your membership status being compromised or you being banned from chat rooms or Chat Competitions. - All Chat Guidelines (which are available here www.heartbingo.co.uk/terms) apply.
- Before all Chat Competitions begin, the relevant chat host will announce the Chat Competitions that will be running, the competition period, the rules of any game, how to enter Chat Competitions, eligibility criteria (if any) and the applicable prizes.
- Our employees and contractors (and their family members) (or those of any Gamesys group companies) are excluded from entering Chat Competitions and any entries by them will not be considered.
- If there is any fault, misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of Chat Competitions, including but not limited to the acceptability of any entries, or the operation of any technical/communications system, our decision shall be final.
- You must not submit any content as part of the Chat Competitions via any means that:
(a) is sexually explicit or offensive, including, but not limited, to messages or content that are expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, prejudice or profanity;
(b) is abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to other members;
(c) advertises, promotes or otherwise relates to any other websites or online or offline ventures, discusses illegal activities or personal details;
(d) is about us, our website (or one connected to us) and is untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to us; or
(e) contains or references children or alcohol. You agree not to submit any content that you do not own, you do not have the right to post or that otherwise infringes the content of someone else.
These restrictions apply to the entirety of the content that you submit, which means that it must not appear anywhere in the content, including in the background or the foreground. We may not use any content submitted to us.
- Winners will be announced in chat.
- We will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Players found to be participating in a Chat Promotion across multiple rooms at the same time may be deemed ineligible for cash prizes and physical prizes. Repeated breaches can lead to further sanctions on relevant accounts.
- If you are selected as a winner of a cash prize, cash will be credited to your member account within 72 working hours of your win being communicated.
- If you are selected as a winner of a physical prize:
- If any prize is or becomes unavailable during the competition period, we may substitute any prize with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are also subject to change;
- Unless we agree otherwise, no alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, however, we may change the prize due to circumstances beyond our control or to offer an alternative of similar value;
- You will have 30 days from the date of our notification to claim your prize. If you do not respond within the stated time period, you may forfeit your prize;
- The chat host may contact you to confirm personal details to arrange delivery and all personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate;
- Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery from the day you claim your prize.
- We won't be liable if any prize fails to reach you or you cannot take it for reasons beyond our control, or if any prize is damaged during delivery; or
- We shall not be responsible to you nor do we have any control in any way for delivery of the prizes or for the quality and condition of prize. All queries or issues with respect to the prize should be directed to Customer Support: www.heartbingo.co.uk/contactus.
- It is your responsibility to pay any and all applicable taxes on prizes;
- A prize will not be awarded to you if to do so would be unlawful.
4.1. If you are a winner, we may use your username and details of your win, photographs of and quotes provided by you ("Publicity Material") for publicity in accordance with our website terms.
5. YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
6. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
6.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions removes or limits our liability for: (a) fraud; or (b) death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These terms and conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law.
6.2. We will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control - for example but not limited to, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
7.1. In consideration of us running the Chat Competitions, you hereby grant us an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable, transferrable licence to use, publish, copy, edit, distribute, communicate to the public and exploit:
(i) your entry; and
(ii) the Publicity Material (together, the "Content") in all media (for example, but not limited to, print, television and internet), which may be in more than one country - this includes our website and social media pages.
7.2. You undertake to us that the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party. You confirm that you have the right to grant us the rights set out in this section and that you have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to do so.
7.3. You hereby waive all "moral rights" in the Content and give to us all the consents that we need to exploit the Content in accordance with these terms and conditions.