Why is my deposit not showing in my playing balance?
If you have tried to make a deposit and the funds are not showing on your balance, please first refresh the page. This should change the displayed balance. Do not re-attempt until you have tried this.
I’m having problems depositing with a Credit/Debit Card
- Check the card details that you have entered are correct and up to date
- If your deposit attempts continue to be declined and your card details are correct, please contact your card issuer or your bank
- Some providers may apply a temporary block on your card if your recent transaction activity is outside of your usual spending pattern. Your bank may ask you to confirm the recent purchases made on your card and will remove the security block once you have done so.
- Also, many high street banks now have the ability to block gambling transactions. If your deposits are failing, it may be that you have set some gambling blocks with your bank. We recommend contacting your payment provider to check if this is in place.
Please note: We can only accept deposits from cards issued in the United Kingdom.
I’m having problems depositing with a Paysafecard
- Check that you have the right voucher/card. The most common cause of issues with PaySafe is the fact they there are 2 types of voucher/card. There is an under 18's and over 18's card, sometimes they will simply give you the wrong one by mistake, but if you contact them directly here, they can replace it for you
- The amount you put on the deposit page must match the total amount you deposit once you are redirected to the PaySafe page, if they don’t it will time out and fail
- Check the 16-digit number you have entered is correct
- Lastly, check the balance on the voucher/card, you can do this on the PaySafe site, if you are trying to deposit £20 and the voucher has £10 on it, then it will fail. If the deposit is showing as pending, then it should credit to your playing account within 24 hours, if not, it will automatically fail, and the voucher/card will be credited back with that amount.
Kindly note that Paysafecard cannot be used as a first deposit method but will be available for your second and subsequent deposits. This can also not be used if you have been referred to the site by a friend.
I’m having problems depositing via PayPal
- Ensure that the details you have entered are correct
- If your deposit attempt times out, you have a connection problem, or if you are unable to correctly enter your password then the deposit will not go through, you will be able to try again
- It would be beneficial to clear the Temporary Files and Cookies within your browser. You can see how to do this by clicking here.
- We advise you to contact PayPal for assistance if you are still unable to make a deposit. You can do this here.
Kindly note, PayPal cannot be used as a first deposit method but will be available for your second and subsequent deposits.
Why have I been charged for making a deposit?
When you make a deposit to the site, we would never charge a fee. This applies to all payment methods we offer. However, certain Credit Card providers can consider a deposit to the site as a type of Cash Advance payment. This means a fee will be applied by the provider themselves. When this occurs, it is out of our control, and the fee taken goes to the provider rather than us.