How will I know if I need to verify my details?
If we need to confirm or verify any of your details, we will clearly communicate any requests and provide guidance on what types of documents or information we need via our website, email, or by SMS and telephone.
What documents can I use to verify my name and date of birth? We can accept a photograph or scan of one of the following:
- Driving Licence (the front of the photo card license)
- Provisional Driving Licence (the front of the photo card license)
- Passport (complete picture of the photo page)
- Birth Certificate (Complete picture of the whole certificate, if this is in your current name. If you have changed your name, then we would need confirmation of this by also sending a photo of your Marriage/Divorce or Deed Poll certificate)
- UK Resident Permit (the front and back of the card)
- National Identity Card (the front of the photo card license)
What documents do I need to verify my address?
To verify your address we will require an image of a utility bill (e.g. electricity bill, council tax bill, phone bill or another bill for a service linked to your address) or a bank statement/screenshot of an online bank statement. We need to see the following details:
- Full name
- Letterhead/Address of the company sending the letter
- Date (within the last 3 months)
We ask that you provide digital copies of your documents and not the original. Please make sure your picture shows the whole of the requested document, and that the details are clear.
What documents do I need to verify my payment method?
To verify ownership of the payment method used we may ask for the following documents;
- A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card used to deposit or withdraw to (please ensure you mask out the middle 8 digits on your credit/debit card)
- A copy of a statement for the credit/debit card used or proof of registered address (less than 6 months old)
- A copy of the bank statement you wish to withdraw to (less than 6 months old)
How can I send my documents?
You can upload your documents directly via our Live Chat service or you can email your documents to email@example.com. Your documents should be reviewed and processed within 24 hours of receipt. To avoid delay, please ensure you send exactly what is requested and make sure the images are clear before you send them.
Once we have completed these checks, any restrictions on your account will be removed allowing you to deposit, play our real cash games and withdraw any funds.
Is it safe to send my documents?
Yes, the safety and security of your personal information is very important to us. We will only ask you to provide us with digital copies of your documents and not the originals.