Who are Heart Bingo?
Heart Bingo brings the fun of online games and bingo to Heart, the UK's biggest commercial radio brand. The Heart sound has become the most popular in commercial radio and now extends to 33 stations across the UK, reaching 8 million* people every week. (* Source: RAJAR Q3:2010).
Heart Radio has teamed up with one of the UK's leading and established online gaming companies - Gamesys Limited. Gamesys have built us a bespoke bingo product with all your favourite bingo games and lots more!
The Gamesys Group is one of the leading UK online gaming businesses and operators behind Jackpotjoy.com, Starspins.com, MONOPOLYCasino.com, VirginGames.com, HeartBingo.co.uk, RainbowRichesCasino.com and SmoothBingo.co.uk. Our mission is to be the world's most entertaining online company providing a fun, value for money, entertaining, quality, innovative, brilliant customer service and a sense of competitive challenge in a responsible, fair and trusted environment.
Here at Heart Bingo, we love nothing more than fun, which is why we have the best games to suit every need, whim and want, as well as loads of bonuses and exclusive prize giveaways. We know the fun disappears if the price isn't right, so Heart Bingo offers great value for money with small stakes allowed, no fees on cards and fantastic promotions.
We focus on looking after our customers too. We provide safe, quality services, with security and responsible gaming always our top priority. Heart Bingo has achieved exemplary standards in player protection and social responsibility and has been awarded the GamCare Certification for Remote Gambling.
Who are Heart Bingo operated by?
- Heart Bingo is operated by Entertaining Play Limited (part of the Gamesys group) on the basis of an underlying software system owned by Gamesys Limited.
- We are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, pursuant to the Gambling Act 2005. If you are using Heart Bingo in Great Britain, your use will be governed by this licence and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain.
- We are also licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gambling Commissioner of Gibraltar, pursuant to the Gibraltar Gambling Act 2005. If you are using Heart Bingo in a territory other than Great Britain, your use will be governed by this licence and regulated by the Gambling Commissioner of Gibraltar.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Heart Bingo.
Heart Bingo takes its age verification responsibilities very seriously.
Our Age Verification Policy can be found here in Section 4.2.
We guarantee a verifiably fair gaming environment for all our members.
All games are extensively tested and reviewed by us prior to release.
We regularly obtain specialist independent audits of our Random Number Generator and the average payout percentages of our games to ensure fair play and honest payouts.
The output of all games is reviewed daily to ensure it performs within the expected bounds of appropriate gaming performance.
Each game has game rules which can be accessed prior to playing the game and, where appropriate, payout tables are displayed within the relevant game console.
Data Protection and Security
The safety and security of your personal information is of paramount importance to us.
We are bound by applicable data protection laws in relation to the handling and collection of your personal information.
We have security systems in place which protect your financial and personal data. Some examples are set out below:
- Payment information is transmitted between our secure servers and the secure servers of leading e-commerce payment companies who, in turn, have secure encrypted links between themselves and leading banks.
- You only need to enter your Debit/Credit Card details once. The details are then stored in our secure servers using a proprietary encryption algorithm. After that, your
- Debit/Credit Card details will only be used when you make a deposit to or withdrawal from your member account.
- We require your 3-digit Card Security Code (also known as CV2 number, usually found on the back of your card) during all card transactions, so that your card issuing bank can confirm the integrity of your deposit. We do not store the Card Security Code in our systems.
- We execute transactions in secure mode using Thawte certification, so any personal information and financial details you submit are encrypted during transmission. Information submitted by you is encrypted using safe security layering (SSL) encryption, the exact level of encryption supported is determined by the level supported by your Internet browser.
Our employees and the employees of our service providers do not have access to your full debit or credit card details.
Protection of Your Account Funds
We are responsible for the protection and management of your account balance. We safeguard all Member account balances (including, but not limited to, winnings) in a separate bank account (a client account) that is independent from all of our corporate and operating accounts.
Consequently, in the event of our insolvency, while protection of your funds is not absolutely guaranteed, you would be entitled to claim monies from this account.
Such protection meets the medium rating standard in accordance with the ratings system set out by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. For further information please click here.
Heart Bingo is committed to providing a responsible gaming service and to providing its members with self-help account control options and tools. Some examples of such control options and tools are set out below:
- Deposit control limits here
-Account cool off here
-Member account self exclusion here
-Self help industry information contacts and links on the website
-Heart Bingo has been awarded the GamCare Certification for Remote Gambling.
Click here to learn more about our responsible gaming approach, this is explained in Section 10.
Our 24 x 7 Customer Support Team respond to all member queries within 24 hours.
Members can contact us via telephone, email and Live Chat.
Full access to all game wagering and financial transactions.
Fast payouts - 95% of member withdrawals are processed by us within 12 hours. *Bank clearing times may vary.
Clearly published Account Complaint Procedures
If you would like any more details there are FAQ's on almost every topic! You can also contact our Customer Support Team for further advice on 0800 458 3360 or using our Live Chat facility on the Help and FAQ page.