What is your Policy?
We are always trying to bring you the best possible user experience. To enhance the experience when playing multiplayer Poker with us, our Chat Hosts may participate in games and tournaments from time to time.
The Chat Hosts will, as usual, be available in Community Chat bringing you entertainment like quizzes, games and fun topics to discuss.
Do the Chat Hosts have rules to follow?
Yes, there are certain rules that apply to the Chat Hosts while participating in the Poker games and Tournaments. These are:
- Chat Hosts will always play to the best of their ability
- Chat Hosts will be easily identified at the poker tables as their name will be identified as Name_Host or Name_Poker” They will also use the 'name_host' structure as their avatar name, (e.g. James_Host)
- Chat Hosts will see members names and dates of birth but will not have access to any other player information such as hand histories, results or other data;
- All winnings 'won' by the Chat Hosts during a poker game will be distributed back to the members through specially designed promotions.
- The Chat Hosts will normally announce the participation, in any poker game, in the chat prior to the game starting.
How do I raise a complaint about a Chat Host?
If at any time you have cause for complaint about or Chat Hosts, you can contact us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year using any one of three simple ways; Live Chat, email or telephone, where our trained and experienced staff will be happy to help. You can find more information on how to proceed with a complaint here.