• Ensure that the details you have entered are correct.
• If your deposit attempt times out, you have a connection problem, or if you are unable to correctly enter your password then the deposit will not go through, you will be able to try again.
• It would be beneficial to clear the Temporary Files and Cookies within your browser.
• We advise you to contact PayPal for assistance if you are still unable to make a deposit.
Kindly note, PayPal cannot be used as a first deposit method but will be available for your second and subsequent deposits.
• Sometimes, deposits will not go through due to a build up of data on your device. In order to try and sort this, we ask that you clear your cookies and temporary internet files. You can find out how to do this here.